Below are verbatim unsolicited statements and testimonials from prisoner clients for Charles Carbone, California Prisoner Rights Lawyer:
- You have given me my life back and nothing I can say or do will even be enough to properly thank you! I believe God put you in my life for a reason. I know that the outcome would not have been the same if I did not have you on my side.
- I'd like to say thank you for helping to get my date back. I wasn't sure how to prepare myself for the last hearing until your affirmation. Again, thanks.
- I can now begin to thank you and humble myself for all your hard work and positive attitude. I said humble because at first I was doubtful about your tactics, waiving my hearing for three years. You did what a lawyer is expected to do and that is, protect his client, you did exactly that. Needless to say your strategy and your integrity saved my ass. Your respected and exemplary name weighted heavily towards my decision and I'm very grateful.
- Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! I'm so at a loss for words. It's so surreal. I've waited to hear those words "PAROLE GRANTED," for so long and to finally hear them it was awesome.
- I wanted to personally thank you and express my gratitude for everything that you've done for me. For over a year you've been much more than just a lawyer legally representing me. But you have also given me invaluable spiritual guidance on my pathway to becoming a better me. You've helped me to attain a much deeper level of understanding of myself and showed me ways towards self-improvement. I believe that it would not have been possible for me to have presented myself as well as I did in front of the Board if it were not for you.
- I am writing you this short note to say "thank you," for all your advice. I paroled April 22, 2010 and was released through the Board. I did around 30-31 years.
- I first would like to thank you for how genuine you are and the way you worked with me to prepare me for board. The level of confidence you have in you has given me that much more confidence in myself and you truly are an inspiration to my life. I also want to thank you for how well you represented me on November 23, 2011. My family also admired your work.
- Thank you for all of your help and outstanding work. You are the lawyer for us lifers trying to go home. God bless you!
- God blessed me when I received you into my life; you gave me my freedom through God's grace. I wanted to tell you how much a second chance has meant to me! Every day I wake up and still find it difficult to realize I am a free man, when it does set in I always smile inside and out and thank the higher powers of this world, you are one of them. My family, especially mom, sends her love and respect.
- I had the opportunity to read the transcript from the last legislative meeting in February 2014 and just wanted to send a short note to thank you for being there, also for your rebuttal on some of the things Giurbino and them were saying. I know you've been doing this for a while, but I was still impressed with your short, on the money, to the point response, to their baloney.
- Thank you so much for representing me to the maximum at my hearing. I am grateful to God and yourself for a job well done. My release date is 5/29/14 and I'm looking forward to living my best for my family, God and society.
- Thank you for congratulating me, it really means something coming from you. The truth is I couldn't have done it without you. Now, looking back at our history together I can honestly say you've invested a lot of time as well as energy into me, and for that I'm totally grateful. To top it off, you've been real with me in all of your proceedings.
- With that my friend, tons of love and I thank you for your patience, you excellence, your fight, your heart, your intelligence, just for what you did for me and my loved ones - for helping me get my life back.
- I want to thank you and convey my immense appreciation of your competent brilliant representation at our April 19, 2013 Board of Parole Hearing. Thank YOU! Without a doubt you are way ahead of most in your specific specialty of law. And my opinion of your competence is the reality of the brilliance of your case/law tract record. In fact most of the current relevant parole hearings legal decisions bear your name.
- It's so nice to hear from you, I've been in Iran with Gisoo since June 2011. It feels so good to be finally free. I hope one day things will change and we will meet again. By the way you are a brilliant lawyer. Gisoo sends her love and regards.
- With Mr. Carbone's help I got a date on my initial board hearing from two Governor appointed Commissioners. I got my date with his help despite the recent rules violation RVR115. With his help I developed clear insight, remorse/regret knowledge on how to articulate my remorse and responsibility. Causative factor, that led to the crime along with my years of compounded stress.
- Thank you for making my freedom a reality. You will always have my deepest respect and most profound gratitude. You are a beautiful person. God bless you richly!
- I couldn't have done the digging or the examining of my wrongs had you not advised me of many areas where I needed to focus and had previously failed to do so! You are pretty amazing!
- You are, beyond a doubt, the best attorney I have ever employed in this effort.
- And how to begin to understand my crime. Your encouragement both before and during the hearing was also helpful and calming… I needed that! I truly believe, if it wasn't for your guidance, I'd still be confined. You offered me a whole new approach to the hearing, what to say, how to organize my thoughts.
- I was also told by the Facility Captain we made a little history. I was the first Inmate to be granted parole, since this prison opened. I can't begin to tell you how many Lifers walked up to me on the prison yard to congratulate me but also thank me. They know it is not false hope. I am very happy to have impacted families of some of the inmates here. It is a ray of light in a very dark world.